Thank you for using SETRANS EV CHARGE as your preferred Electric Vehicle Charging Partner.
These Terms of Service (the "Terms") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the SETRANS website at www.setrans.co.in (the "Site") and any related mobile or software applications ("SETRANS EV CHARGE ") including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services").
These Terms are effective for all existing and future SETRANS EV CHARGE customers, including but without limitation to users having access to 'EV charging business page' to manage their claimed business listings. This Policy applies to your use of the site, the SETRANS EV CHARGE mobile application (the “App”), and to any service offered by Setrans that includes a link to this Policy, including your Setrans account (if you have registered or are registering your account) and the Setrans radio-frequency identification cards (the “RFID cards”) (each of these services and applications are collectively defined as the “Service”).
We believe it is important you know how we treat the information about you, we receive from you, on the site / app. Please read this policy carefully to understand how we handle your information. By using or otherwise accessing the Service, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not access or use our Service.
- Information We Collect
We obtain information about you when you use or otherwise access the Service. Please note that we need certain types of information to provide the Service to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or if you ask us to delete that information, you may no longer be able to access or use certain parts of our Service.
Information You Provide Directly to Us We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you may provide us with information through your
- Use of the Service;
- Registration for an account;
- Access to and use of the Setrans EV Charge App;
- Communications with us, including for customer support, technical assistance, marketing, and billing;
- Communications with other users of the Service; and/or
- Participation in surveys, polls, sweepstakes, or promotions.
The types of information we collect directly from you include:
Information We Collect From Third Parties
- Account Registration Information:If you register for an account, we may collect your name, username, password, title, email address, address, telephone number, postal code, country, location, user identification, user differentiator, information about your vehicle (e.g. make, model, registration number, type of vehicle, type of connector for charging, color) etc.
- Payment Information:To make the payment on our App for using our services we may collect detail of your:
1. Bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name, account number, transaction authentication number),
2. Credit card or Debit card or other card used by you for transactions including but not limited to debit/credit card number, expiry date and CVV number.
- The information as mentioned above may be collected, used and processed by us directly, or by a third party engaged by us for the purpose of providing the payment gateway service on Our Site. Where any such information is collected, used and processed by a third party, you hereby consent to transfer of the personal information to Us and Our affiliates.
- Social Media DataWhen you use Setrans social media features to communicate with other users of the Service or upload a photo of the station, we collect your username and other information like charging station name and charging station location.
- Charging Network Data:When you use the Setrans charging station network, we may collect information such as, charging session, date, start time, end time, duration, identification number, energy dispensed, charging port identification number, total fees associated with each charging session, pricing policy applied, RFID Card Identification Number, power cycle patterns, current, and voltage, meter value etc.
- Setrans Data:If you own or operate a Setrans charging station for use commercially (a “Site Host”), we collect certain information from you as a Site Host, such as contact details and the Site Host’s affiliation or association to a company account. If you own or operate a Setrans charging station for home use, we may collect session and scheduling data, information relating to the WIFI network you connect to the Setrans charging station, geo-location of the Setrans charging station, and other data you input into the home Setrans charging station.
- User Content:The Service may allow you to upload content, such as images and photos, and communications with other users.
We may collect information about you or others through our affiliates or through non-affiliated third parties. For example, Site Hosts may provide us with additional details about actual or potential users of the Setrans network stations hosted by the Site Host, including vehicle information and contact information of others.
We may also collect information about you from non-affiliated third parties for fraud or safety protection purposes, or for marketing purposes. We likewise may combine information that we collect from you through the Service with information that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other products or services we provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
Location Information. When you use the Service, we may collect general location information (such as IP address). If you install our App, we may ask you to grant us access to your mobile device’s geo-location data. If you grant such permission, we may collect information about your precise geo-location, and we may use that information to improve the Service, including providing you with location-based features (e.g. for identification of Setrans network stations available near you). If you access the Service through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details. If you disable certain functions, you may be unable to use certain parts of the Service.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES.These are essential to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, the Service you have requested cannot be provided.
PERFORMANCE COOKIES. These cookies improve how our Website works. They collect information about how users use our Website (e.g., which pages users visit most often, and if users get error messages from web pages).
FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES. These cookies allow us to remember what choices you make (e.g., your username, language or the region you are in) to provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized.
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING COOKIES.These cookies are used to: send you advertising and marketing-related material tailored to you and your interests, limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and help measure advertising campaigns’ effectiveness. These cookies are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations like advertisers. The “interest-based” or “personalized” advertising powered in part by these cookies is usually more relevant to you, but it also generally involves the collection and use of more information about you and your browsing history. There are easy ways to opt out of most or all interest-based or personalized advertising: we describe how to do that in Section 4 titled “Online Analytics and Tailored Advertising.”
How We Use Information Collected
Setrans may use the information we collect from or about you for the following business or commercial purposes, such as uses to:
- IP address,
- date and day of access request,
- pages viewed,
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- the standard HTTP-header information,
- the time spent on each page of our Website or App page,
- links you have clicked on our Website,
- the page you visit before and after you come to our Website,
- browser type,
- operating system,
- advertising identification number and vendor identifier,
- usage data including information on how you navigate the Service, and
- version of browser software.
We may combine any of the information that we collect from you with other information, including information that we obtain from third parties, or with information derived from any other products or services we provide. For example, we may combine personal information you provide us, such as an email address, with information automatically collected about your device.
When We Share Your Information
- Process your application to create an account with Setrans;
- Provide our Service to you, including information, products, and services you request from us that enable you to access our charging stations network;
- Process billing functions, including payment of fees;
- Notify you of changes to our Website or Service;
- Manage and administer your account, including to distinguish between multiple vehicles or users under a single account, and for information regarding charging sessions (e.g., duration, energy consumption, station owner and station data);
- Manage and respond to any inquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have sent to us;
- Communicate with you regarding the Service;
- Promote and market Setrans products and services;
- Analyze use of the Service;
- Improve any services we provide, and research or develop other products or services;
- Keep our Service secure and operational;
- Provide value added service, promotions, and pricing;
- Fulfill the purposes for which you provided it (such as to help you find a Setrans station);
- Maintain internal records;
- Create or maintain aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which we may use and disclose without restriction;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities, including potential threats to physical safety, potential fraud, and violations of our Terms and Conditions; and/or
- Safeguard our and others' rights or property.
We may share your information we collect as follows:
Online Analytics and Tailored Advertising
- With our service providers and other contractors (e.g., hosting and financial providers, marketing, customer support platforms, and data storage providers);
- With our affiliates;
- With our distributors, resellers, channel partners, Setrans charging station owners, or authorized third parties including third-party network providers, utilities or their respective employees, freelancers, and consultants to help us provide our Service to you;
- With Site Hosts when you connect with a Setrans station operated by a Site Host;
- At your direction or with your consent, such as when you use our social media features to provide information to Setrans users about our Service or when you direct us to share information with third parties such as utility companies;
- In connection with the negotiation, diligence, or actual merger, acquisition or any form of sale of some or all of Setrans assets or business;
- In the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which your information would be transferred as one of Setrans ’s business assets;
- Where we are legally obligated to disclose information to the government or third parties for the purposes of criminal or fraud investigations, national security, law enforcement or other issues of public importance; and
- Where we otherwise believe it appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms
- and Conditions or any other legal terms governing use of the Service, and/or to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of other users.
- Analytics.We may use third-party analytics services such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the technologies described in the “Information We Collect Automatically” section above to help us analyze how users use the Service, including analyzing your Website use, compiling reports on Website activity, and providing us with other services relating to Website activity and internet usage. We may also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising, as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser.
- Tailored Advertising. We and our third-party service providers may use device identifiers and other automated technologies (including cookie identifiers on our website), along with other collected information, to deliver content or tailor ads when you are on our Service or on other devices, apps or websites. These ads may be based, for instance, on the types of websites that you visit over time, the types of apps you have on your device, or de-identified information about you and your likely interests, based on your activities off of our Service. Partners that we or others work with to do the above may track your activities over time (including across different apps or websites) by collecting information through automated means, and they may use this information, and other information they receive from us or other sources, to deliver advertisements to you. You may control and block the cookies used by the Website by modifying the settings in your browser or on your device that allow you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser blocks all cookies or only cookies from third parties. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed. However, please note that if you use your browser or device settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
- Security Measures Setrans has implemented administrative, physical, and technical security measures to protect your information under our control. While Setrans takes precautions against possible security breaches of its Website and Service, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We are unable to guarantee the security of your information while it is being transmitted to our Website or stored in our systems and any transmission is at your own risk.
You should take steps to keep your information safe (including your password) and to log out of your account after use. Where we have provided you, or you have chosen, a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, or a Setrans RFID Card to access charge stations, you are responsible for keeping your password and Setrans RFID Card confidential. You must not share these with anyone or store them in a way that may allow a third party to access them. If that happens, you agree to report it immediately to email@example.com. Setrans cannot be held responsible for your failure to keep your password or Setrans RFID Card secure.
You should update your password periodically to help reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account with us. When you do, you should strengthen your password with the combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, punctuation and other symbols.
- Your Choices You may modify certain of the information we maintain about you by accessing your account. You may unsubscribe from marketing communications from us by following the directions in those communications. Please note that where you opt out of, and unsubscribe from, receiving marketing communications, we may still send you certain communications relating to your use of the Service (e.g., service announcements, notices about new features or information on the Service, administrative messages and communications regarding your account).
Local laws may also grant you additional rights. For example, consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online. We do not engage in such activity; however, if you have purchased or leased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
- Links to Third Party Websites and Services This Website may contain links to third-party sites. Access to any other websites linked to the Setrans Website is at the user’s own risk, and Setrans is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these websites. Setrans provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply any kind of endorsement. If you provide any third-party with your information, we recommend that you review their privacy policies as Setrans does not control how they collect, process and transfer your information.
- Children's PrivacyThe Website and Service are intended for persons licensed to drive. In the India, this typically means individuals over the age of 18. Setrans does not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. If you are less than 18 years of age, we request that you do not submit information to us. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected “personal information” from children under the age of 18 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible as required by applicable law.
- Contact Us You can contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at: Setrans Mobility Pvt Ltd, 2nd Floor, G-4, Sector-3, Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh.